02-03-09

The boy does nothing

Sorry sorry sorry. Lately I've really neglegted ( I don't know how you spell it ) my blog. Anyway I've been sick alot lately and just totally busy with other stuff. And I just found out my blog has 5 followers already wow major change. I mean now I really have to start taking this serious. My vacation is over and today was a drag. I had sleep in my eyes and pain everywhere because I've been dancing too much lately so I was causing a large stop on the stairs because I stepped so slow. Anyway I just purchased some new things. A belt with studs, a new black pair of Alladin trousers and a new vest. Anyway I have been making a lot of photo's but I've got new camera's and stuff so I haven't figured out how to put the pic's on the computer. I'm gonna start on that now. See ya!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen