04-03-09

Shhh...

That's right the Shhh... tattoo, I love it. I've been wanting a tattoo for about 2 years now only I have to wait till I'm 18. I'm not allowed to have it yet, my dad said ; ' if your 18 you can do whatever the hell you want, but untill then you listen to me'. So I have to wait, well that's not so bad I mean that's only 3 years, 1 month and 9 days away. Well anyway I didn't know what kind of tattoo I wanted. But I fell in love with the shh... tattoo. Or I want a little bird on my shoulder or a sentence like 'Always in my heart' that would be for my grandmother. I don't know it yet but I think it's gonna be the little bird or the Shhh... Well there's one positive thing about waiting, I'll have enough time to decide. Oh shit I gotta go to school see ya! x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen