04-03-09

These are a few of my favourite things, when the dog bites, when the bee stings..

...when I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad.
Sorry, just had that song in my head. I couldn't get the photo's on the computer :(
I have a feeling this will take a while... Anyway I was just thinking about my style and I'm missing colour in my closet. I have got about 10 white T-shirts some black, some grey and about 3 % is with a print, well that has to change.
My wishlist ( sit tight it's looooong )





superman hoodie , retrorush


vintage looking striped thing, asos


zebra print tee, asos
giriffe print vest, asos

cool thing, asos
printed blouse, asos
soo cool ! , asos


blouse, h&m

I want this so bad only in white then, h&m
Part 2 coming up!! x

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen