13-03-10

You'll think I despise you, but when all is said and done you're still my first true love always have been always will be

heeeey y'all wow long title and no it doesn't really refer to anyone ( no willo not that guy ) just nobody doodle. ok. So I went to Rotterdam ! yeeeeeeh finally, I went to American Apparel, Gorilli and Berschka and that's about it. I did have lunch that was very great and well instead of what I normally do, I now bought just 3 pricy things instead of 8 cheap things. So I got a

* Zebra legging from American Apparel
* a Big sweater wif a monkey on it, Gorilli
* and a pair of socks with red, white and blue ( colours of the dutch flag ) at American Apparel

I also bought some less pricy stuff

* two basic tees that fall over my bottum ( haha that's a funny word ) from Berschka 1 black and 1 taupe ( isch)
* a basic long-sleeved black shirt by American Apparel in sale!! it went down from 32 to 8 euros WOW! good huh

And tonight I cooked Indonesian ( I'm kinda part Indonesian, long story ) and it turned out great it was like the third time in my life that I cooked a whole meal ( yes pathetic I know ) but it turned out great ( if I may be so free to say that it did ) oke that's it for now XX

4 opmerkingen:

  1. wow, feels like you're having fun. and cooking? i wish I can cook too. and that title actually is intriquing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am having fun haha, o but cooking is pretty easy I discovered, it's just a matter of starting somewhere and you'll get the hang of it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wooooaw you didnt tell me there was sale at american apparel, how awesome is that?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. it is isn't it, we should go sometime

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen