21-06-10

Chic de la Freak

Buenas noches everyone, oeh I'm finally coming along with my Spanish now, it's really not that hard if you know your French and well it just happens to be so I don't, know my French haha. Now that's not totally true I do know alotta French and if I read it I can mostly make something out of it, but I'm just terrible at speaking it. Je ne parle pas francais, en fait un petit petit peu, mais c'est tres terrible hehe. No I'm good in English ( for Dutch standards haha, and pretty ok. in German ) Ok. enough about languages, I'm so sorry.

Oh! I have great news times 2!, First of all they say there's a heat wave coming up yeeeeey, that would be nice because the weather here in Holland is depressssing. So that's really awesome , the heat wave ;) because then I can go work on my tan in the garden. Oh and we also decided where we are going on vacation, to France haha so I'll have to work on my French after all, ah what the heck I'll just say I'm Spanish and talk Spanish all the time.

That makes me think of a reeaaaally funny thing! and I think only Dutch people will understand because it involves a commercial, but I'll try to explain. There's this commercial from Nuon; a Dutch soccer supporter bumps into a German supporter and leaves a stain on his shirt. So the Dutch guy asks if he can make it up to him and gives him his shirt. That's a brown shirt from Nuon but it goes orange ( the Dutch colour ) if your energie level goes up. So the German guy is in the German side of the stadium, totally going crazy and shouting Deutchland!! and because he gets so pumped up , his shirt goes orange and all the other german's are like WTF?! Well anyway if you wanna see it I guess you can look it up on Youtube.

But now's the joke; My dad and my brother were shopping in Rotterdam and some guys from Nuon were trying to sell those shirts. So the guys come up to my dad and he goes like , ( with a very funny German accent ) ''Well we are Germans, and we've seen the commercial and we do not find it funny it's really not ok''and those guys were like oh god we are so sorry sir we will just walk away now. And my dad's not German at all, he's just a clown so he shouts ''Grapje!'' which means just joking! and those guys were pissed as hell. I laughed so heard when I heard it, but my brother didn't find it funny at all, he was worried they would beat them up!. So I just wanted to share that.

I'm so sorry for wandering off like this every time, ughum great news number 2 is my mom has this leather skirt she gave to me and I'm going to take it to the tailor, to make it fitted, so I can wear it like this:










Anyway, 'bout my look of the day: I sided my hear with a little clip so I got the ''Cassie look'' without shaving a part of my head. The bracelet I got at a vintage shop and I bought that pelikan top a little while ago at H&M and finally saw my chance to wear it, skirt is also H&M, and we knooooow bout them wedges right haha

lottalove .

18 opmerkingen:

  1. you looks great nice room

    andd your outfits are awesome

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik ben al heel lang op zoek naar zo'n kledingrek wat bij jou rechts staat ! Waar heb je die gekocht :3 ? En je haar is awesome.

    xxxxx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hahahaha, de nagellak is van Catrice. Also cheap :3 ! Je blog is great <3.

    xxxxx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Haha idd beetje duur voor een tas, maar ik heb een best mooie look a like gezien, alleen hij is steeds uitverkocht.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuk dat je me volgt! Ik ga jou ook volgen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your style,

    & Thanks for commenting x

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow, great outfit!!!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hah! That story about your dad is hilarious!! What a stud. I love your outfit! ♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. your outfits are so nice :) you should get a lookbook account :)

    http://marylee31.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen