04-06-10

THE CONFESSION THE CLOSURE THE INTER-FRIENDSION AND THE FRESH NEW START

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI honeys

wow little enthousiastic, I'm sorry. 'Bout the enthousiasm as well as the not blogging properly over the past, what say six moths!! So for the 100th time I'm so sorry.

So oke now we're done with that I promise I won't say sorry never again, at least a long long time, 'cuz I'll try not to do anything to be sorry for. haha that's it just that.

Oke so, I don't know who's reading this and if someone is even reading this out there ?? hello?? you?? haha anyway I fell of my bike in January and I'm still not recovered at all so if I have to think of my health it's that.

Oke oke, son of a b*itch I gotta stop saying oke...

Carrying on >> I'm getting my dad's laptop one of these days so I really can start blogging more. 'Cuz now I've got everything to make this blog to a succes (?:S haha ) I've got a portable camera, a big camera with all the lenses ( what's that called ?? ) a laptop, wireless internet, a blackberry, a new clothingreck, a sewing machine, new great spot in my room where the light is great and of course my complete devotion to this blog ( it's the last one that makes this a risky start )

Anyway ( I gotta stop saying that to, apolagies apolagies ) this is a new start and it's gonna work this time so,

stay tuned to see what thrills and inspires me, what makes me happy and what puts me down, what I wear and how my diets go, where I go and where the fashion's going.

to start:

a new header

Out with the old and in with the new.


lottalove

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen