20-06-10

Hello Titty

Gooooooooood evening ? already yes, gee time goes fast. I just got back from a BBQ party at my little niece's place, she's gorge. Anyway had alotta food, way too much , but it was fun. I am tired as hell though so just a short post this time. That doesn't really matter 'cuz I've noticed the size of the ''talking'' part in posts is really increasing so a short one is just a breath of fresh air for you guys haha. I just go on and on and on don't I? hehe

Ok. the look; I made the pictures early in the morning and just happened to catch that one ray of light!! aren't I a lucky bastard since the whole day the weather was ****. the tee I tore up is from H&M, jeggings Pieces, shoes Converse All Stars, Bracelet Pasar Malam. Sorry 'bout the gum in my mouth, I don't live without !

lottalove!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the top :)
    http://lesvetementspourfemme.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. perfect outfit for a bbq. love the converse.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice jegging! staat goed met de top :D
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuk zo je shirt, leuke foto's sowiesooo :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great outfit! You look so cute ♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love your outfit! I shall have outfit posts soon! I followed you already, please follow me too. Thanks and see you around! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen