19-06-10

I love you with all my butt, I was gonna say heart but my butt's bigger :)

Hello hello to another early morning, couldn't sleep AT ALL last night, I think I slept for 4 hours if I'm lucky. Bleh so I'm a little dead. Doesn't show right? Oh well I'm so good at hiding it hehe. I think I have a funny face in the second picture, speaking of a funny face, I ordered Funny Face the movie at Bol.com. It's in Paris with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire, I watched it last night and I loved it.

Although it got me inspired for another look, I decided to wear the Pasar Malam trousers today. I thought if I don't wear them now I'll never wear 'm. No that's not true I'll be wearing them in the summer with flip flops and a tube top. Oeh now that I think of that that sounds awesome. And speaking of tube top, I told you I went shopping yesterday. I bought a tube top at Zara, it's really nice with black lace, and I bought a new pair of heels at Van Haren for 20 euros and they are high! sky high really even higher then the wedges. At H&M I bought a really long black skirt, I'm in love with long skirt's lately and I bought a grey top at Zara but that doesn't look good so I'll have to go back. What a shame haha.

Well I aleady told a little bit about the look, trousers from Pasar Malam ( it's an Indonesian market ), shoes Shoe Outlet, top American Apparel, belt ; I haven't got the slightest clue were that one came from, headband H&M. I was insired by Sex and the city 2 with this look. To glam up tropical stuff with heels and a belt.

And I just noticed that the pic's in my previous post were smaller then the other posts, sorry just messing around chaotic, I am.
Have a nice weekend! lottalove.

12 opmerkingen:

  1. This outfit is rad! Thanks for following my blog :) I followed you as well! ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow toffe outfits en blog!
    ik volg je, jij mij ook?

    lazyfashionlover.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Is het goed als ik dat plaatje met 'Things will get worse before they get better' enz. van je steel en op mn blog zet? haha ik vind het een heel goed zinnetje en hij klopt ook heel erg goed in mijn huidige situatie. Ik volg je btw! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hahaha wat een leuke spontane foto's moest meteen lachen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow.. those are some rad pants!! i love the nude shoes as well! :D

    sybil
    Animated Confessions

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cool pattern on your pants! I love how you paired it with a simple top so that they are the center of attention!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. love the pants! they'll be super cute with a tube top :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen