14-06-10

You make my heart ache


Helloooo there, so didn't do much today except for dressing up and cleaning my room, that was a blast haha not. Oh and I watched Shark Tale haha how relaxing those movies are you can't imagine. And of course I watched the game Holland- Denmark we won!!! yeah. Only those vuvuzela's are driving me CRAZY!!!! those are the incredibly loud hornes and everyone in my street seems to have 10 or 12 lying around haha. Don't get me wrong I love soccer but we can love in quiet sometimes right? haha

Over to the look; Major white skirt from Zara, I can wear it like a dress too, I think it's my best summer-buy so far!, oh and we are getting tired of the wedges hehe > also Zara, necklace and top H&M, Bracelet ??, torn denim jacket vintage .

Hope you had a lovely day today,
lottalove xoxo

12 opmerkingen:

  1. love the outfit!

    great blog btw ! lovely pics
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway
    elena
    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am loving your outfit girl!

    Loving your blog too!

    Love your room!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aaaah, this is ur best outfit so far!!
    Die rok (en wedges, duh) is super!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i really like your style and that poem at the top of your page is so true! you have good taste!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. At first thanks you for your nicq comment on:

    http://christinakey.blogspot.com/


    :)

    _________________________________________
    love your denim jacket! it looks very great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great blog! hele leuke outfit! Zullen we elkaar volgen? =)!
    xxxxxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i really like the way your room looks.

    xo nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen