23-07-10

It's raining rain, halleluja, it's raining rain oh rain! haha

Hi huneys, hahah I'm under the spell of rain, I dunno why but it makes me happy. I could sing a million rain songs for you right now but I won't , oke a few.

Raindrops keep fallin on my head, they keep fallin'
Oh baby it's raining rainingg  oeh baby it's raining come in with me come in with me
Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams, let it wash away my sanity
Rain, feel it on my fingertips, hear it on my window pane
But just know I'm right here hoping, that you'll come in with the rain

Oke oke I'll stop hehe, but do u know the songs? I've said that before that my brain is like 80 percent song lyrics and it's true. It scares me sometimes how much I know haha. Anyway enough with the bloody rain already, well I'm wearing the boots 'cuz they're great for rainstamping and yes I will wear a coat for outside. But I just loved this combo and even when there's no sun I love how the sunglasses made it all hippie :)
the look; blouse Zara, shorts H&M, bag Invito, boots Van Haren, bracelets and sunglasses H&M .

oh and the ballet shoes I put on my bed every day is because I have to remind my mummy to hang them up. So don't think I sleep with the shoes or somethin' haha if only your imagination would go that far, I'm just sayin'

lottalottalovee

4 opmerkingen:

  1. you look awesomeeee. haha en die regenliedjes zijn leuk, ik hoop dat het morgen ook regent, dan hoef ik misschien niet te werken, hihi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow cute outfit, i love the shorts and the boots :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I always get songs stuck in my head, at the moment it's billionaire. hha. cute outfit x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congratulation! You are the winner of Naketano's give away.

    Here is the giftcode with amount of 30,- euro to buy something from Naketano.com:

    FS_wIJRjcP5

    It is very easy to use the code:
    1.Choose the items
    2.Click on "checkout"
    3. There is an extra field where one can insert the code


    Liefs,



    Irene

    imfashionstoned.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen