01-07-10

Just lil' recap of the last couple a days.

So this is how I wake up in the mornin'.
 
So this is what I do on hot days.
 
So this is what makes me laugh.
So this is sex
  
So this is the coolest bag ever
  
So this makes your heart melt.
 
So this is the shirt I neeed.
 
So this one is even hotter.
So I'm very sorry for lacking in posting, but it's just been extremely hot lately and I have allotta pain. I'm going on vacation sunday and I hope to do an outfit post before sunday but if I don't you'll have to do it with this post for the next two weeks, I'll try though haha.

lottalove.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Great post! It was fun with all the pictures and little captions!

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. great and funny post, I really enjoy! :)

    http://menni-isabel.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ah die hondjes zijn zoooooo schattig 8D .

    xxxxxx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. haha, geweldige post! die hondjes zijn echt schattig.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen