26-08-10

Jeepers creepers

These pics are from while ago when a was a little thinner, so I'm going on a diet again. But this time I'm gonna do it the right way, it's actually not a diet but a way of living. So it will take longer to lose the weight, but hopefully it will stay off for longer then.

OMG I forgot to say hey! so Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you guys haha, anyway I'm really busy with re-doing my clothes I'm sewing patches on and I'm trying to learn how to knit. But I'm also in a recovering process, so everything is going really slow but that's oke because it was about time I took some rest. Anyway, reason for lack of posts: healthety first! haha no it's health of course.

What I'm wearing; necklace H&M, shirt H&M, leggings H&M, shoes Sacha, glasses H&M men's, bracelet H&M.

That's also the reason I'm re-doing my wardrobe ; I have too much H&M, so I started shopping at COS more and I got my vintage obsession back again yeey haha. Oh my number 1 wannahave: vintage men-pants like Frida has on.

lottaloveeee xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen