08-12-10

Healthy ways, healthy days

Hi guys, so this is what I'm eating right now, granted it looks a little messy I'm just not good at presentation:)

Well anyway I just wanted to give you the ''recipe'' for this. I think I'm calling it ''messy sushi'' haha.

so here's how I do it;
''Messy sushi recipe''

- Put rice ( I usually do about 250 orso but I always end up with too much rice, so dunno how much is exactly right for one person )  in the pan, add water untill the water is about 1 phalange above the rice.

- Put the pan on the fire, if it's boiling put it on a low fire, and when you don't see any water anymore take it off the fire, I then wrap it in a hand towel to steam. But ofcourse this is my way of making rice, just make it your way if you like.


 While doing the rice, you can start to make what it is you on top or in your rice.


- You can use anything you want, from egg to chicken to tomatos to whatever, but I used avocado, carrot, cucumber and apple. Just slice that all up.

- Now when the rice is done, be careful it's not too hot, you take about two spoons of rice, put it in your hand and start moulding it like meatballs, but then into a''sushi shape''. Really make sure they're firm and do not fall apart.

-You make a few of those sushi shapes and then start decorating them with avocado and such, I also put cucumber in one off the sushi shapes, just take 1 spoon of rice in your hand, then cucumber and then rice agin and mould it into a little ball.

I personally liked the ones with avocado and cucumber best, they were delicious!!, and with apple it's kinda you either hate it or you love it :)

Hope you liked this post, and if you're gonna make it, report back to me haha, I'd like to know what you thought of it :)

XOXO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten