07-12-11

Marry the night

Still sick :( anyway, this photo I've posted before like yeaaaaaaaaaars ago. So this is what I do when I don't like making a photo or have a case of "now dead camera and probably not gonna live camera untill I get a new camera but first need money" you know just the usual

aaaaaanywho, when I'm better I'm gonna pick up my ''healthy eating'' again, 'cuz I've been eating a lot of sweets for my throat. And pick up ..... running.

And then it's helloooooooooooo sexy lady and I can wear whatever the hell I want, from say American Apparel. Seriously have you seen those models, it's just not fun.

In the mean time I'll have to do with my jeggings, COS jumpers and veeeeeery cheap shoes
And you'll have to do without photo's of that, and we all know that's because of 
"now dead camera and probably not gonna live camera untill I get a new camera but first need money" thingie

lottalove

1 opmerking: