17-07-12

It all started with an airplane ( Spain part 1 )




Me and my brother in the airpane, leaving from Rotterdam. The flight to Barcelona went really good,

flying back I was so sick I refused to take a picture even though we said we would to see how tan we would have gotten haha. So instead two pictures of going to Barca.

I am wearing a top from COS with a peter pan collar, it's really cute and it went well with shorts too :)


Come fly with me let's fly, let's fly away, I kept dreaming about the series Pan Am and hearing the tune haha. ( no this is not my first time flying, I know I come across that way, it's just been a long time coming ( ooh that's also a song haha )


This was the view from the appartment, and as I am writing this my dog has decided to join me in the blogging fun, babyyyyyyyyy


okay on with the show,

This view I also sent to my good friend Richie who has gone to France for an unlimited time ( jeez I really miss him :(

aaaaaanyway he stays in the south of France ( he's working there ) and if he had a long weekend off he could have met up with me, but we couldn't, bummer :(

So I am going to figure out skype ( he's been gone for two months already, I am so slow)

lottaloveeeeeeeee
xoxoxoxoxo

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, ziet er heel mooi uit! Jammer dat de vlucht terug niet zo prettig was :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oeh het ziet er echt heerlijk uit! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this is so nice! i seriously wish to travel too xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great photos! It seems that you had fun!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen