02-07-12

It's personal




So because of my whiplash, I am not able to go to school fulltime because of all the pain ( yep I am a master in hiding it )

My accident was 2,5 years ago, I couldn't go to school anymore, I couldn't even read a childrens book for more than 1 page without seeing the letters dancing. I had/have braindamage but that got a loooooot better, that much better that I was able to take 2 subjects this year, and I am proud to say, I graduated in both of them!!!!!!!

I graduated 2 high school subjects for Havo, History and English with a 7 and an 8 ( 1 is lowest, 10 is highest)

I've come a reaaaaaaaaally long way and I mean really long. There are a lot of things I won't bore you with but I have seriously struggled and fought to get where I am now.

The pictures are just outside my school, with my certificates, I've got 2 more years ( I hope, maybe 3 ) and then I will have completely finished high school.

Anyway, for the last 2/3 years it has been babysteps and even a lot of steps back, this is one big step in the right direction :)

lottaloveeee xxx

9 opmerkingen:

  1. wow.. congratulations!! you should be so so proud of yourself!<3 hope you enjoy celebrating!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love your cute red shoes!
    good luck finishing hs!

    Chic on the Cheap

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. congrats!! your so strong to keep on going and to eventually graduate in those 2 classes i would have just sat on the couch and be depressed i truly admire you and your awesome pants!

    http://etantmoi.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hon that is amazing! well done!
    you are one real super girl :)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'm sooo sorry (but also congratulations on passing those recent classes for graduation) but I know what you're talking about. I was in a really bad accident when I was 16 years old, I wasn't nearly as hurt as you, but I have serious problems with my neck even still. I can't do a lot of things like wear a necklace or even read a book so long. Somedays its really bad, I just feel horrible all day.
    All of this is in NO WAY as bad as yours, but I can't imagine what it would be like if it was worse. I'm sorry girl. Keep fighting! You've done a GREAT job so far it sounds like!!! You'll get that diploma ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. congrats on your success! very inspiring

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen