21-07-12

Minty ( in Spain )







I bought this mint dress at Zara in Barcelona, it was sale and chaos! but I just grabbed a white blouse ( which I had been wanting ) and then the line took so long I left my mom in the line and went on searcging for something else and this came out a winner,

I like that you can dress it down with a leather jacket or jean jacket or something and dress it up with high heels ( I bought reaaaaaally high platforms at Zara here in The Hague ) with my hair nice and a bucket of make-up it's a killer going out look.

lottalove xxxxx

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! This dress is gorgeous on you and I love how you suggested accessorizing it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. such a pretty dress! love the color!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. gorgeous!! i love the dress. : ) keep the outfit of the days coming!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love the colour of the dress! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Loving the lace! super chic :) xo

    http://diaryofafashionista.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your mint dress!!! lovey!!! <3 Let me know if you want to follow each other! it would be a pleasure!!!
    CHECK OUT TheSparklingCinnamon <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen