03-07-12

Vacation Mode

First of all I would really want to thank you all for the sweet comments on my last post, it means a lot :)


Anyway I'm quite sad ( but of course beyond excited about the vacation itself ) that I have to leave you for about 10 / 12 days now because tomorrow I am off to BARCELONA!

Beyond beyond beyond excited and very much hoping the pain from the travel won't take long.


I can't really leave you like this, so some pictures to make it up to you, the pics aren't mine.













Loads of love! I will talk to you very soon

I will post pictures of my vacation and Barca on my instagram, it's larapapenhove

and if you're not on your phone: click here

xxxxx


3 opmerkingen:

  1. love all the street style shots!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great photos doll! Love the inspiration! xo

    http://diaryofafashionista.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what an amazing outfit! really love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen