17-08-12

Maybe it's time





Heya!

So I've been having a big setback in my rehabilitation proces lately ( for new readers: I've had an accident and I'm left with a whiplash and braindamage ) it's a pretty bad one this time, so I've been very sad these days.

Being in pain every single day without even a second of pain relief, and that for almost three years, sometimes is just too much.

My lovely mummy and brother are the best people in my life, and today they managed to make me smile :)

So I'm blessed with beautiful people ( my daddy too ) I'm getting a tattoo for them in september that's gonna say : You are my sunshine when skies are grey


So my lovely sunshine readers, here are a few pics of my smile in The Hague :)


loads of love, sunshine and happiness

xxx

3 opmerkingen:

  1. hello dear
    thanks for your lovely comment, yours is great
    followed you on GFC
    hope you follow back
    kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thnks for your lovely comment!!
    keep in touch
    kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen