27-03-13

You can leave your hat on











Hi guys, so I didn't wear this today because my ootd is pj's, I'm in pain and veeeery tired so I thought I would blog another ootd.

My dad and brother had the hardest time finding me a present from NYC, so I'm glad they got this beanie. They also got one in bright bright bright pink, which first made me go ughhh. But then I thought I might be able to grunge it up so I think that'll be allright.

My dad always makes me laugh when he's picking out clothes for me, I've got one word for you ladies and gentlemen: Pink. It will be pink, garanteeeed. Which just cracks me up.

What I was wearing: beanie; NY, top; thrifted, jeans COS, sneakers; Nike, scarf; Pieces

 
loads of loveeee coming your way
xoxo

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Great outfit honey!
    Follow each other on bloglovin to stay in touch?
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really like your style <3
    have a nice day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love everything about this outfit! The striped sweater, the scarf, and the beanie! Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Pretty :)
    Your sweater is adorable :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen