04-06-13

Blurred Lines




Hiya people, so tonight I would've had my singing presentation ( I have taken a leap a few months ago and taken on singing lessons ) , but I feel awful. I have horrible stomach cramps so that's out the window. I was going to sing Clown by Emeli Sande. Check that out if you don't already know it.

So these pictures are from last week? or the week before that. My parents were in Paris and I was jealous so I dicided to dress up keeping in mind what I would wear in Paris mon cherie, and this was it.

Crop top ASOS, Blouse H&M, Skirt H&M, Earrings ASOS, Lipstick Tell me a Berry tale by Catrice

Best thing about parents taking off to Paris you ask? Well I got a candle from Laduree which has the most gorgeous candy flavour that fills my room with Parisian fairytales and candy dreams

 
Loveeee

2 opmerkingen: