11-11-13

head of scarves

 
I have an ongoing love for scarves, even so that I wore wollen scarves with a T-shirt in high school. Now that I won't do again any time soon but I wear a scarf almost, well actually every single day. But they are big wollen scarves now that it's cold. And I seem to wear the same three ones while a have over a dozen. So today I got my fancy scarves out, I inherited them from grandmothers, aunts, my mom and my moms best friend. But this red little number, I have honestly no idea how I got it. Nevertheless it's stunning, I've had it for as long as I can remember.
 
Now I'm gonna lay down for a moment ( I don't know how I'm gonna do that with scarf creation, I might take it out and tie it up again later ) Then this afternoon I have a doctors appointment again. For the last few weeks I've had doctors appointments every other day.
I do hope this is gonna be the last one in a while.
 
Remember you are kind, smart and important!
Have a good monday!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i have a ton of this kind of scarves
    and i never thought i could wear them like that!
    great idea! and it looks stunning on you! :)
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You have an unbelievable skin complexion!
    So beautiful.

    xoxo
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen